*hi all... event though this is VOLUNTARY commitment work but we have to make RULES for You to Follow:as OUR IRC RADIO DeeJay..
*Firstly we are thankful for your commitment with US. We're all here to have fun! Yet we are here to work as well. If we are to have people think of us as a professional radio IRCstation then we must act respectful and professional. In the hopes of resolving some situations before they start we have put together a few rules that the DJ's at LepakNet.FM! are to adhere to. Most of these rules really shouldn't even have to be stated if you are respectful.
1. You will show up to your shift 15 minutes before your supposed to be online and get a hold of the current DJ so you two can get everything up to date and ready for you to hand off.
2. You will show respect to all other DJ’s and especially to the listeners of LepakNet.FM!
3. You will not talk trash about any other radio station or their staff.
4. If you are not able to fill the time spot that you are scheduled for you will contact AdminLNet to let them know you can’t make it, as soon as you possibly can. If you can pm another DJ and make arrangements to have them fill in your spot or to trade with you that would be the best way to handle it. If you do this please still contact AdminLNet to let them know.
5. If you are on the schedule to DJ and you do not show up for your shift and don't contact anyone to let them know you can't DJ or if you miss 3 shifts you are scheduled for, without 24 hour notice of the shift/shifts scheduled, you will be taken off the schedule until AdminLNet decides whether or not to let you DJ for LepakNetFM! If you have an Emergency and can't contact anyone, Contact AdminLNet as soon as you are able to.
6. If a listener complains about the music that a DJ is playing the DJ is not to retaliate. The listeners of this station are the ones who decide what is to be played. The DJ is here to play the music for the listener and to provide entertainment to the listener. NOT TO ARGUE WITH THEM. It is up to the DJ on air to choose whether he/she plays the song requested. If the song doesn't fit the format of there show the DJ doesn't have to play that song. But if possible please play all the requested songs that you can.
7. All DJ's will keep their personal Problems out of the chat room and out of the station all together. If you can’t keep your personal drama separate from the station then don't bother to DJ for us.
8. If you DJ for LepakNetFM! you DJ for LepakNetFM! & no one else. You’re either a loyal LepakNetFM! DJ or you’re just another DJ out there playing the field. We don't need people that can’t pick one loyalty.
9. When doing a show with another person that isn't a regular DJ for LepakNetFM!, please get with AdminLNet before you do, as they need to know the guide lines of the station, mainly what is NOT ALLOWED to say on the air. If a guest DJ is not brought to AdminLNet first, and is found on the air, be prepared to be kicked off the air, and you may not have onair with us after all is said and done.
10. You will follow the chain of command and respect the RadioStaffs. You don't have to like them personally but you will need to pay them the respect they deserve as RadioStaffs. We take great PRIDE in LepakNetFM! We hope you will as well. These are easy rules to live by. If you can’t follow them please let Dj~RadioStaff know and He/She will gladly replace you!
»º©º Queen Of The Darkness º©º«